Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

- minecraft wtf -

Sooo.. I start up the server and log in.. to find my airship completely severed from the world. The server load had chunk errors and it happened to be my house.  What a day. >_<

To those wondering what minecraft is all about... basically what you do is.. anything you want! Well, sorta.  When you first start off you basically need to build a shelter for the night.. because at night.. monsters will come hunt for your blood! During the day when it's safe you mine for resources and hunt for food and survive. :)

*Update* It also seems to have severed byronyuq's home too. Wow ..

5 comments:

  1. At least you were able to log in. I hadn't been able to play minecraft for about a week.

    Anyway, I just so happen to run a minecraft blog (is this fate!?), so stop by if you have the time! I have lots of cool structures and tutorials there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never played it before, whats the point of the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started playing Minecraft about a week ago. It's crazy addictive! Wow, it looks like you've invested a lot of time and effort into your world, too. Hope the server fixes itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the next update! Notch needs to get back soon haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minecraft is awesome. Great game, it's fun and very addictive. I've never played it online. I guess I'll try it out sometime =)

    ReplyDelete