Followers

Monday, February 7, 2011

- Wakfu Discoveries and Dungeoning -

Alright, another Wakfu update! This one will be a bit longer than the last.

For those of you that have seen the Wakfu animated series, should recognize this place! That's right! Sashiara came across a boufbowl field!  In the animation it's actually played at a big arena. Here's a link to those that want to see the sport: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZn4ZuZBA8I

Here's the interior of the place. There's the official uniform hanging on the wall there, and some informative documents...







Along with this very nice poster of a boufbowler failure! xD  Man the easter eggs in this game is fascinating!  Also the attention to detail. o_o This is definately the best 2d MMORPG I've played so far. :)

I've also done a bit of dungeoning with the guild. We ventured off into the Wooly Dungeon which consists of gobballs and the royal gobball!

This was right inside the entrance, guild waiting for the last people to show up.  And yea, I'll update this post later with more dungeon pics since I forgot to take more.. Lol.  However, I encounter a bug I believe? Outside of the dungeon I found this:


A dead Royal Gobball..  Strange since I couldn't even click on it. Nor is it even spawnable outside.. buggy beta is buggy afterall :)

Oh and something else I encountered.. O.O





Gotta love Wakfu humor. ;)

If you like these updates, follow me and stay tuned! I'll also probably give a general tour of the starting place (Incarnam) sometime soon. ciao!

12 comments: